Fairground Backing Track

DanielArkley

We are putting on a performance of Blood Brothers (dont ask me about rights, I dont know, I'm just helping out with the technical stuff!). Apparently, there is a part featuring a fairground or playground (cant remember which). Does anyone know of anyone I could get a track to play during this scene just to make some noise? I will find out tommorow exactly what the scene involves, but for now suggestions would be welcome.

Ta!

Haven't got a Blood Brothers script handy at the moment but I think you are talking about the playground scene - don't remember a fairground. In which case the cast make the noise of children playing and you need a sound effect of a big explosion near the end of the song in that scene. Hope that helps....

Ah yes - I remember now :)

The playground bit (I believe it actually happens out on the street, but it depends on the set) could use a soundtrack... as roboxley said, nearly all the series' of sound effects CD's would be a good place to start. Then again, you could always record your own... pop down to your local school at lunch time.

One for the cowboys and indians scene (doesnt need to be practical)

One for the gunshot at the garage (practical)

and two for the ending (practical)

Also need a loud bang for the end of "kids game" - might be provided by precussion though...depending on direction.

(guess whose been listening to the score)

Archived