If I ran a Line Array Seminar......

Mark Payne

Hi Guys and Girls

Further to some of my seminars I know a few of you have attended.....

If I ran a 1 day seminar on teaching some line array principles followed by a practical look at calculating, configuring and rigging the d&b Q1 system.... What do you think... Interested?

Cheers

Mark

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All so far... thanks for the encouragement

I will PM you all dates or announce dates here.

Make sure you drop a reply on this thread if you have not done so already so I know who to contact. Better still drop me an email to mark@soundfoundation.com

Cost wise... hmmm.... cheap. I will let you know.

MikeW ... I can only teach stuff I know! I am unlikely to use Geo in the real world. I tend to only work on events that Sound Foundation are involved with commercially so its going to be d&b experience I build up.

I am honest with all. Lots of guys have been on my trainings know the score. I teach because it is good marketing to the wise. I believe in "givers gain". I dont look to make money from teaching... I look to the future. I want you all to hire my stuff so I think it's a good idea to arm you all with everything I know up front so you can do better jobs for your clients.

Anyway... I'll let you know.

Cheers

Mark

Hi there is d&B the only system you would discuss, I've been workin quite extensively with Geo S for the past year and would interested in other users observations as well as learning about the Q system

Archived