TT24

Simon Lyall

ive just been seraching around, but to no avail,

I would like a demonstration of the tt24 by anyone (preferably somone who sells them and knows about the) and/or a hire company in and around london (preferably North london) that hires them.

the schools intrest in getting one is quite big now, but the teacher wants to satisfy himself (and so do I) that its what we want, or, what we dont want!

thanks

Simon Lyall

Sound expo last year is where I first came across the TT24 and Vince will doubtless talk the hind leg off the donkey as he shows it off to you. Alternatively, you could try contacting Stephen Bray at Stage Electrics London branch who sell Mackie Equipment.

We have 2, but we're still learning how to use them ourselves, so we're not necessarily the best people to demo them yet....but we'are very happy with them so far.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to resurect this thread, but I thought its better then starting a new one!

Im now looking to hire the tt24 for max a month for the whole of june

im in north london, so around there is good for me

google only turned up somwhere that hires in wales, which isnt quite what I want!

Archived