Contact Information for Photographer Catherine Ashmore

ckaiserca

Google seems to indicate that the Catherine Ashmore of whom you speak has a lot of theatre credits to her name, and you're asking on a theatre forum, so I reckon you've probably struck home with that one.

Seems that her contact number is 020 7381 0007 - why not give her a call and see if she's the one you're looking for? And why am I suddenly sounding like a dodgy advert for a dating agency? ;)

(P.S. - welcome to the BR, Charles! Nice to see another r.a.t.s. regular joining our merry band ....)

Google seems to indicate that the Catherine Ashmore of whom you speak has a lot of theatre credits to her name, and you're asking on a theatre forum, so I reckon you've probably struck home with that one.

Seems that her contact number is 020 7381 0007 - why not give her a call and see if she's the one you're looking for? And why am I suddenly sounding like a dodgy advert for a dating agency? ;)

(P.S. - welcome to the BR, Charles! Nice to see another r.a.t.s. regular joining our merry band ....)

Yes, she's one of the top theatre photographers in the business! When I was working for Livent I used to see her just about every other week! That's why I figured A UK based theatre board might have a few folk who would know of her whereabouts!

Now, see, calling her. . . I don't want to just call a number hoping it's the right one with transatlantic phone rates being what they are! I don't have any funds in my SkypeOut account at the mo', and I'm not about to put 10£ in just to make one call to London!

Thanks for the welcome Gareth. I promise no r.a.t.s. style rants about Congo Blue, and sorry to those of you who I bothered with my original siggy. I hope the edited one meets with everyone approval. If not, let me know, and I'll change it!

I can't find any other Catherine Ashmores so I'd be hopeful that the number provided is the right one.

Regarding transAtlantic rates, unless the Canada companies are really ripping you off, they're really not so bad as you think. We'd only pay around 12p a minute (say 25 cents Canadian) to call you, so a quick "are you the right person and what's your email" wouldn't be a bank-breaker!

Bob

PS Don't worry about the congo blue...I don't think Frank has found this place yet. Shhhhhh

Archived