Amek Recall

Pete

Hi there.

Just going through "the brain" and realised I dont have much info on Amek Recall's!

Anyone got a manual?Or even better a spare one in thier shop I can play with?

All help greatly recieved

Pete

Think you'll find that Wigwam and Orbital may still have some Recalls. In fact if yoiu contact Wigwam and ask to talk to Geoff Muir, he used to work for Amek before the bad things happened. So I would imagine he could a) tell you whatever you need to know, b) give you a manual or photocopy of one c) may even let you play with one and guide you through it.

One quick question though why this interest in the Recall?

Just curious and hope the other stuff helps

Furry

Great sounding desk (when fitted with the Ruppet Neave channel strips) & very usable on board gates and basic compression. Bloody heavy tho and a few automation issues especially the old Brit Row one with flying faders. If you can get one for the right price and it's going to be installed by a rugby team then jump at the chance. Bob Kelly has one for sale with standard channels but amzing price for a 56ch console.

I only have a manual for AMEK 501, it's similar to Recall, but not the same.. and I haven't got it in PDF, only a printed version. And it's SO many pages that ... I don't feel like scanning it ;o) But if you have some exact questions...... feel free to ask.

But I should ask my friend who's working here in Prague .. it's a musical scene and they have two connected Recalls one for the orchester and second for the singers as a master. Maybe he'd know .. a PDF version would be great.. :D

• 3 months later...

Archived