M-Audio Delta 1010LT

win101

Following my last post we have decided to buy the osund system with audition adn sound cue sytem but are looking for a multiple input and output soundcard. We have come accross this one and ondered if anybody had used it and could tell us if it is any good?

I too have one of these and for the money it is outstanding. I have never had any problems, and what they say about the rock solid drivers is no word of a lie.

The connectors down the back of the PC are a bit of a pain, but this is easily sorted by builoding a snake and terminating it onto a patch panel. Worked for me.

I occationally use the line ins for multitracking but use the line outs permantly at home and have had no issues yet. Highly recomended.

If my experience of some of their other audio interfaces is anything to go by, I'll fifth it!!!

Good drivers, gets the job done and great value for money! Better audio quality than many other products in the same price-range, but my judgement is based on "last years" range.

I'd have gone for that very interface myself if I wasn't being a cheapskate just about this time last year!

C.

I second the need for a patch pannel. Although if I remember correctly, you can use parallel and serial extension cables instead of a snake.

I believe the 1010 (not the LT) has preamps available on all inputs - if you are not using a desk, it will probably be cheaper to go with the full 1010, and a lot more convienient, as you will not have to make a patch pannel of any sort.

Archived