City & Guilds 236

Unless it has changed in the last couple of years I think you are looking for :

City & Guilds 2360 Certificate in Electrical Installation, Theory and Practice Parts 1 & 2

(Part 1 is generally a 2 year course, theory and practical, with associated electronics. Part 2, 1 year course, all theory)

What your looking for is C&G 2330 level 2 & 3. I am studying part time and lhave almost finished level 2 which is a two

year course, then a further year for level 3, this is the case at Westminster College. I can recomend the course, we never really get any home-work, most of the exams are multiple choice on a computer, just like the driving theory test, except for two pratical exams. The only thing I'll say it is aimed more at people in the construction industry especially the H&S aspect of the course, which there is alot of, but its more common sense than technical knowledge. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Archived