Russian Production Company Required

I'm about to embark on a project that will run in St Petersburg & Moscow from summer 2006 that requires a Russian production agency/company as 'on the ground' resource for the planning, pre-production and implementation. We're looking at two shows (1 per city) initially, both for 3000 people with an very strong international line up of live artists.

I've already been recommended one but figure the more the merrier...

Does anybody have any existing contacts or recommendations?

They should have experience in delivering live music events above and beyond anything else.

Much appreciated, feel free to request more info if you need it

Luke

I just asked round the crew, I don't speak much Russian and they don't speak much English, but I managed to get one contact for you!

The company is Festa Show Production, they are based in Moscow and there website is http://www.festa.ru/

I just checked out there site, it looks like they do everything from small corporate dooh dahs to large scale concerts.

Hope this helps some.

Rob :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Luke

Guess I can give you quite thorough info about Russian production companies since I've been working on this market for more than 10 years. If you're still interested at the moment I work for company here in Moscow that deals as you put somewhere with events «from 200 punters in a bar to a whole lot more on greenfield sites».

Matter of fact if you have not made up you mind yet we can do all the on the ground work for you both in Msk and StP. If you have just let me know who the lucky fellas are I’ll give you some insider’s view.

Cheers

Dima

Archived