college help

hi all

as I posted in my other message I am new to college.

I have personally been lighting for 7 years now but there are 14 people on my course who have never lit anything in their lives but are keen to learn. because we are on a brand new theatre campus we never get the time we are meant to in the theatre so if anyone has any tips, advise or useful information for my class mates for everything from designing-rigging-operationg it would be so useful.

hope to hear back from some of you

many thanks

Sam :nerd:

http://www.filton.ac.uk/circle7/swada/index.php - my new college homepage

hi all

as I posted in my other message I am new to college.

[snip]

if anyone has any tips, advise or useful information for my class mates for everything from designing-rigging-operationg it would be so useful.

Hi Sam,

I think you'll find that the next two years will teach you/them all those things. I certainly hope so!

Have patience. There's far too many things for us to tell you in one big hit, so look through the previous threads and get some hints from there. If you type in words like "hints" or "tips" to the search engine at the top of the page you'll find lots of existing advice.

If you come up with any more specific questions, feel free to ask them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived