BlueToe Awards 2005/6

peter

BlueToe Awards 2005/6

To celebrate the another very successful year of this forum may I present you with - The BlueToe Awards 2005/6.

A rough guide to:

Some awards will be presented to the best suggestions and others on amount of nominations. You may not nominate yourself unless stated in the award description. Every registered Blue room user is invited to participate.

Categories:

• Most Helpful Member
    - Awarded to most nominations
  • Most Helpful Company Rep
    - Awarded to most nominations.
  • Best Thread
    - Awarded to the original poster of the thread the judges agree is the most useful.
  • Biggest/Best Distraction from work
  • Nicest Show Photograph

Luxemburg can we have your votes please or how to participate

To vote, PM the person below related to the category. In your message please clearly indicate who your nomination and reason. It would be helpful to keep messages short and in plain English.

To Vote for 'Most Helpful Member'. PM Me

For Most Helpful Company Rep - PM Me

For Best Thread - PM Bryson

For Best Distraction from Work - PM Peter Newman

For Nicest Show Photograph - PM Stu

Deadlines

Voting will close on 12pm on January 27th.

Winners will be announced at the PSA pre-AGM meet on the 29th of January and posted on the forum by 2nd February

And finally...

What do the winners have to look forward to from these very worthwhile awards?

We (the moderators) are working on finding suitable prizes at the moment (If you or your company are interested, get in touch) so the only thing that you can be sure of is the winner will receive a suitable title on their Blue room profile.

Thank you very much for your time. Get voting!

The BlueToe awards are kindly being supported by Wavicle, in association with Opalec and the PSA

Archived