Allen & Heath Xone:464 and Technics 1210 Question

r_keates

Hi again all,

Hopefully 2 quick questions!

1) Does anyone know of a supplier of channel faders for the Xone:464 mixing desk? It's the ones for the stereo channels I'm after, not the mic ones.

2) Is there a way to convert 1210 Mk3s to use an LED instead of a lamp for the cue light?

Thanks,

Rob

1) Does anyone know of a supplier of channel faders for the Xone:464 mixing desk? It's the ones for the stereo channels I'm after, not the mic ones.

Hi Rob.

You can order a spare fader from Allen & Heath.

If your Xone:464 is a mk1 (with faders for the master level) the stereo channel fader is part number AI3661. If your 464 is a mk2 (rotaries for the masters) then the part number is 002-684. The mk2 version uses a fader mounted on a small circuit board.

If you need technical advice please contact support@allen-heath.com. To order spare parts contact spares@allen-heath.com. Email or phone the factory (01326 372070).

Hope that helps,

Carey (A&H design)

Hi Rob.

You can order a spare fader from Allen & Heath...

Excellent, thank you very much for that Carey! We have the rotary masters, so must be the mk2!

Cheers again,

Rob

Archived