Strand 100

Rich newby

Hi Guys

I Was wondering where I could hire a strand 100 for about February time. or an equivalent Non Programmable desk. 24 subs and different flashing and effect buttons. For hire in Newcastle.

Just a small point - if you want 24 subs, you need a 200, not a 100 .....

seriously dude, this is third topic you've started about hire.... google newcastle lighting hire or lighting hire, newcastle and I'm sure you'll bring up a few results!

I didn't know there was a limit ;)

I have tried stage electrics but they cannot help, nice to hear from you anyway nick :)

Rich

I don't particular. Main reasons for the selection :

Small and compact, so it can be taken out the hall each night.

Nice little amount of flash button (5 different flash sequences I think)

very simple, does just what I want

The 100 series can be spilt up into A/B presets or all together as 24 subs

Rich

If you are not going to program the desk, do not limit yourself to a strand. There are hundreds out there with simple linear chases, or you can use a really easy to program desk like the jester or the maXim and program a range of scenes and chases and still use it as a single scene preset desk (if you get a maXim L (36/72), you can use it as a 2 scene preset desk w/ 6 chases/scenes on the blue faders)

Guest lightnix
seriously dude, this is third topic you've started about hire.... google newcastle lighting hire or lighting hire, newcastle and I'm sure you'll bring up a few results!
I didn't know there was a limit :)

:nerd: - SparkySteve is right, "Where Can I Get A..." questions are kind of asking the obvious and there are many better and faster ways to get an answer than by asking in here.

Sorry, but...

:)

Archived