Christmas Company

pete LD

Just Wondering if anyone has any idea who supplies the Christmas company's lighting and rigging?

there the company who have massive marques around the country and have themed party's through December.

I have looked on the web but haven't uncovered anything.

thanks Pete

as far as I know, Hawthorns do all of them, as they do all the technical support for Owen and Brown marquees.

and I know that they have no star cloth or black drape in stock for whole of december!!!! and they own nearly as much as blackout!!! last time I talked to them they had, had to buy in extra to cover their events, which wasn't overly helpful when I needed to hire in some extra.

Paul....

• 1 month later...

The Christmas company is supplied primarily by ESP a company based in Letchworth, although Anagram Production services (a Cambridge based company) also do one or two of the gigs in conjunction with ESP. I'm not sure of the number for ESP but I can pass the details of Anagram Production services over if you require.

Hope that helps you

Archived