ChamSys PC Wing

ghance

Hi,

Anyone own or seen a flight case with a laptop & ChamSys wing in the same box? I'm looking for neat idea's for keeping everything neat, compact & portable.

Eg. a cheap(ish) 15" touchscreen laptop wing a mini wing infront of the keyboard or maybe a compact wing to one side of the keyboard.

Any any recommendations for Magic Q on linux over windows?

Cheers

Gareth

maybe not wot your after,but touch screen pc slides into the top,pc wing and all the odds and sods in the lower bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/themadhippy/2012-07-14-222520.jpg

Any any recommendations for Magic Q on linux over windows?

in what way? my touch pc runs xp with the latest release of magic absolutely fine,however with Ubuntu I can only get it to run as far as release 1.59 something or other

Hi Gareth,

Are you looking for something like the below?

There's an album of user custom setups/fligtht cases on the ChamSys facebook page, might be worth a look on there.

Software wise, we build MagicQ PC for Windows, Mac and Linux, however the Windows and Mac builds are by far the more popular with our users.

BenSys2_800.jpg?cache=179302

I got mine plus a Mac mini into a Peli case with the screen screwed into the lid. It's a concept worth considering as you can readily drag it around on its wheels and it's not quite as bulky as a proper flight case

Archived