NEC Multeos M46 touch screen monitors

marktownend

I bought a pair of these secondhand 4 years ago from an AV company for use on one project which then didn't happen, so they've been sat around unused since then and I really need the space back!

They're in their original boxes with polystyrene packaging but no flightcases available. Have a quick Google for full specs, but basically they're 46" touch screen monitors (no speakers), proper professional displays. Loads of inputs on the back. I think they've got the remote controls, but can't remember what cables are included.

Link to NEC site

They were demoed to me as working when I bought them, but I've literally never taken them out the boxes since so they should be absolutely fine, but they're a bit buried in my unit so I'll wait until I've got serious interest before testing and photographing them! I seem to remember there were the odd scratches as you'd expect but no significant damage. Pics available of the boxes...

2 available at £125ono each (will go on ebay for more if they don't sell on here - the only recent ebay sale was £189.99), collection in central Hampshire (or near Salisbury if that helps), or I may just be able to bring them to you myself at extra cost in Hampshire, Wiltshire or West Sussex. I've not got any way of easily shipping them and I'd rather show you them working.

Contact me if you're at all interested and we can go from there.