Rack mount ears for Allen & Heath QU-PAC

soundman57

Can anyone confirm if the rack kit for the QU-PAC is the same as for the QU-SB please?

It's not clear from the QU-PAC user manual if this is the case. I can see plenty of pics of the kit for the QU-SB but not the QU-PAC.

If anyone happens to have a rack kit for the QU-PAC which they're willing to sell, please let me know

Thanks,

Steve

Abbey Audio

Nottingham

Just found an image of the SB kit, and it’s definitely not the same as the one on my Pac. Probably about twice as much metal in mine.

That said, mine is an early Qu-PAC from before the SB was made, and it could be that the same kit now fits both.

Found a link

https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/538046-allen-and-heath-aa9848-l-left-rack-ear-for-qu-pac

Just found an image of the SB kit, and it's definitely not the same as the one on my Pac. Probably about twice as much metal in mine.

That said, mine is an early Qu-PAC from before the SB was made, and it could be that the same kit now fits both.

Found a link

https://www.fullcomp...-ear-for-qu-pac

Thanks for your help with this. I'll try the uk distributors for a price first and also see if it may be viable to buy from full Compass in the USA - cost of shipping could kill that idea though.

Cheers,

Steve