24 ways of dimming, demux, cables

Ben99

I have the following equipment to sell, and I'd prefer to sell it as one lot.

Everything is working, but it hasn't been PAT tested for a while.

One socket on one betapack has a crack around the earth pin. See photos: channel 3 on the 2nd unit down. The pack remains safe to use, but replacing that socket is not a big job, if you're competent. I think I have a few spare (brand new) triacs for the dimmers, too.

~

4x Betapack I dimmers (analogue), w/ 32amp ceeforms

1x Arri Connexion 96-way demux (5 pin DMX in, DMX through, and one set of output cables (1 x D-type plug splitting to 5 x 8 pin DIN cables) allowing connection to up to 5 betapacks, housed in 2u Flightcase.

4x 13amp plug > 32amp socket adapters (allowing you to power all 4 dimmers from domestic power).

1x 63amp plug > 32amp socket adapter (allowing you to connect 1 dimmer to 63amp single phase outlet).

Red crate with misc lengths of 15amp TRS

6x 15amp grelco

1x 15amp trelco

Various other adapters -

1x 15>13

3x 13>15

1x 15>16

1x 16>15

1x 13>IEC

~

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q85crulvu5nsbgv/AAC_7kD6lQrtKAl6SAC1R56ka?dl=0

~

I'm looking for around £300 for the lot, but open to offers. If you plan to use this equipment for something interesting, let me know what you're planning.

You'll need to be able to collect from Birmingham, on a weekday, during office hours.

Archived