Theatre Seating

Hello

We are looking to refit our main house theatre in Wellingborough, Northants this summer and have 500 chairs we need to get rid of.

Does anyone know of anyone who deals in this sort of thing or can re-use them to avoid going to landfill.

I may post on Set Exchange, but I would like to deal with it in one hit really.

I look forward to any suggestions.

Thanks

Hello

We are looking to refit our main house theatre in Wellingborough, Northants this summer and have 500 chairs we need to get rid of.

Does anyone know of anyone who deals in this sort of thing or can re-use them to avoid going to landfill.

Thanks

Hi,

Stantonbury Theatre in MK are in need of new theatre seats!

If they're still available, could you please contact Vera Lowe (Theatre Manager) at Vera.Lowe@Stantonbury.org.uk

Or ring her on Monday on 01908 324422

Thanks!

Hello

Thanks

Hi,

If they're still available, could you please contact Vera Lowe (Theatre Manager) at Vera.Lowe@Stantonbury.org.uk

Thanks!

Thank you. I'll do that.

Hello

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks!

Thank you. I'll do that.

Please let me know if you are still looking for a new home for these.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks!

Thank you. I'll do that.

Please let me know if you are still looking for a new home for these.

Hello

Apologies for the delay in replying.

We may have a home for 200 out of 500. I'm waiting on confirmation on that.

If you are interested in up to 300 chairs, then you can contact me on heath.garrioch@parkwoodtheatres.co.uk

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hello

The Castle Theatre Wellingborough now have definite dates for the replacement of the auditorium seating.

Circle - 4th + 5th November 2019. 171 seats

Stalls - 10th - 12th November 2019. 334 seats

If you are genuinely interested in re-using our seats and preventing them from going to landfill, please get in touch and I will allocate some seats for you on a first come first served basis.

You will need to organise transport. We can only store the seats for a short time around these dates as we are still running a programme of events.

The seats will all be dismantled as they share bases. We will mark them with rows and numbers, so putting them back together should be relatively easy. Some of them do need re-upholstering, but structurally, they are fine and are still being used. We do have some spare parts, but the seats are no longer manufactured so getting more spares could be tricky. You could always use some seats as donors.

Here are my contact details.

Heath Garrioch

heath.garrioch@parkwoodtheatres.co.uk