One Day Courses in Scenic Painting

The Two week course in Scenic Painting that I run from my Studio in Surrey is now in its fifth year. It has acted as a stepping stone for a growing number of arts graduates to a freelance career as a scenic painter. In 2013 one of my students went on to gain a place on the RADA postgrad scenic art course, and another became the Royal Opera House's scenic art apprentice. The 2014 course sold out in two weeks, and I was asked by a number of disappointed students if additional courses might be offered.

I've decided to put together a series of one day or weekend courses. These courses offer a way to gain knowledge and experience in scenic painting without causing much disruption to paid work. They also offer the opportunity to those who have already trained in Theatre Design or Scenic painting to refresh skills and fill in holes in their portfolio.

I'm in the process of gathering information from those who might be interested in taking part and have put a short survey on the Scenic Painters website. Its only four questions long and takes a couple of minutes.

For more information please visit

http://www.scenicpainters.com/one_day_Courses.html

I'd really appreciate your imput

Archived