Equipment Labels

nunny

Hi All,

Im after buying a batch of various labels and wanted to get the views of what type of finish, glue type and suppliers are best..

Firstly the main ones are going to be generic equipment labels, on fixtures mainly.

Secondly cable labels, to be positioned under heat shrink (HO7 RNF cable)

it seems a mine field of what various options there are and id like to hear peoples experiences with different types.

thanks in advance

Mike

Le Mark have done all of ours - barcoded asset style labels and little square labels for equipment - not cheap but their adhesive is pretty good. The print quality on the second batch wasn't very good, but they apologised and turned out a replacement next day, although how they got past any form of quality control I don't know!

Specific to our industry so generally get what you are wanting to do, but you do pay a higher price I think because of that.

A friend has suggested www.southeastlabels.co.uk - their website is not great but if you call them up I have been told they are very knowledgeable in label production and make all of them in house - they might be able to help you - we are looking at seeing what they can do next time around.

Thanks for the replies,

I understand Le Mark are the industry standard however I was told from my graphics designer the spec they requested would come out potentially grainy, I understand these guys are the best for tour labels just want to know if anyone else has had good experiences with more generic labels.

Mike

Archived