Looking for Pearl or similar this weekend! 6th July

robhall3192

Hi All

Currently working on a local festival for 4000 people, and the staging company is providing a selection of 18LED pars, some movers (4 or 8) and about 8-10 active sunstrips. Does anyone have a lighting console such as a pearl or other Avo / something that can handle 120-200 channels of DMX.

Please PM me, have tried local hire companies, but desks are either unavailable or too expensive. Would be looking to pick up Thurs PM or Fri PM for use on the 6th July and return Sunday or Monday.

Thanks

Rob.

Not an Avo, but Enlightened list an Ion at £180 for a week - too much? Their Pearl is £225 for a week. Might be worth a call and see what they can do?

Hi

Thanks for the info, have already got a few quotes off local companies including Enlightened. Still trying to get some money from the budget, but if anyone wishes to support a local community ran festival which pumps around £10,000 into charity each year it would be much appreciated.

And any offers are appreciated, a small 8 fader DJ controller isn't amazing for the kit involved.

Wouldn't BR favourite magicQ on a pc with a dongle get you out of trouble?

Anyone in the area with a dongle ;)?

Thanks for the responses so far guys, I am trying where I can just aware its Wednesday and the event is Saturday, so would need something by Friday night to do a night plot.

I'll have my dongle up there if you wanna borrow it! I'll be at GL2 8DB on Thurs and Fri mornings if you are close. It's the cheapo one that cuts out after 5 hours though.

Edit - are we doing the same festival? Barn on the Farm, Over Farm.

I'll have my dongle up there if you wanna borrow it! I'll be at GL2 8DB on Thurs and Fri mornings if you are close. It's the cheapo one that cuts out after 5 hours though.

Edit - are we doing the same festival? Barn on the Farm, Over Farm.

Nice one, may need to take you up on that, however, I will be down the other end of the county at Nibley Fest.

We all have favourites, but MagicQ does seem to have a significant number of fans on here - so it's another choice. Avo people have theirs - it's fine. I don't like Avo controls at all - but that doesn't make them bad, I just don't like them, that's all. Use whatever makes you happy!

Archived