Shure ulx-d hire

Discotheque45

Hello folks,

I am managing a production coming to tour your country and have been searching everyone online for radio mic hires. I'm tasked with replicating the gear we used here in the states to reduce how much needs to ship with us. Over here we had 24 channels of Shure ULX-D radio mics. I've found a plethora of companies offering UHF-R, which are fine mics although not the properly specced gear. Would anyone has a lead for me to chase down on this hire?

Charles Combs

Production Manager

Chamber Opera Chicago

A quick bit of looking about brings up Aztec, who are more a corporate AV supplier, and a good bunch of people. I didn't go past the first page of google though.

There don't appear to be many other hits for the digital stuff in the UK, probably because we still have spectrum available that you can buy licenses for on the UHF bands, whereas I understand the USA is a little more of a free for all in terms of available frequencies.

Thanks all for your help.

Interesting to note the two companies mentioned here (brittaniarow and aztec) never showed up in any searches I had made. Neither google.com nor google.co.uk came up with anything helpful. I wonder if there is some location information used in the searches as both sites also gave several US based companies.

Archived