Radio Mike fault

T2Techie

I have a Sennhizer ew300 G2 beltpack mike that appears to have developed a fault.

The Mhz symbol flashes constantly when the belt pack is turned on, and it will not transmit any AF.

I have checked the settings through the menu and done a factory reset using the menu but this doesn't appear to make any difference the Mhz still flashes when the mike is turned on

I have also tried to retune it and this appears to be saved but no change in its operation.

The receiver displays that the belt pack is in Mute, but this has been checked and its not.

THe manual in this case does not give any clues either

Has anyone any ideas what may be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Hi David, welcome to the BR! :)

There was a similar topic a few years ago HERE but the verdict was not a very good one. As per Paul's post it is very likely that the unit will have to go back to Sennheiser for the fault to be fixed.

You can book the mic into Sennheiser's service centre HERE for a fixed cost of £78 inc VAT or give them a ring on 01494 551551 to discuss it (I think that number still works, only ever had to ring it once!)

Hi David, welcome to the BR! :)

There was a similar topic a few years ago HERE but the verdict was not a very good one. As per Paul's post it is very likely that the unit will have to go back to Sennheiser for the fault to be fixed.

You can book the mic into Sennheiser's service centre HERE for a fixed cost of £78 inc VAT or give them a ring on 01494 551551 to discuss it (I think that number still works, only ever had to ring it once!)

Thank you for your comment I'll approach Sennheiser

Archived