P.I.G (Party in Grayshott)

Does anyone know who does all the lighting and sound for this event. For the past few years I have been and watched (well listened) but this year, my band is playing, and being a technician myself, I was just interested who provides it all.

If no one knows what PIG is, then (providing you are in the south of England) come to Grayshott on June 21st. It is a hell of a good night.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know who does all the lighting and sound for this event. For the past few years I have been and watched (well listened) but this year, my band is playing, and being a technician myself, I was just interested who provides it all.

If no one knows what PIG is, then (providing you are in the south of England) come to Grayshott on June 21st. It is a hell of a good night.

Hello.....I found this link whilst looking for some photos...I am new to this message board...but can tell you who does the sound....You probably know know.....But I work for the company that does the even..DSH HIRE in Farnborough....

Archived