Portable Staging

Bob in Derby

Look at that - only a member for 30 seconds and posting already!

We are currently looking at replacing some CPS staging units (2m x 1m variable heights in 200mm increments) They are being returned (but the story is long, though somewhat amusing!) and we will need to replace them with another form of decking fairly quickly.

Has anyone any good / bad experiences with portable staging - ideally we are looking at 4ft (or equiv.) square decks to give us flexibilty. We also need various height options - mainly for use as orchestral risers. I'm currently looking at CPS Seating / Stage Electrics decks etc. but would welcome any different perspectives.

We currently have an almost literal "shed full" of steeldeck but are looking for a lighter / easy to adapt system.

Cheers all, Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers David

I did see this at ABTT Show but my brain obviously got distracted as I'd forgotten all about it until I saw the piccie! I'll try and have a look at it before we get into a decision stage (which being a council venue could be some distance away :D )

Ta, Bob

Depends what you want to do with it.... we use Litedeck (looks like steeldeck but weighs less...) which is V rugged, the stuff in the picture we have seen used by our local council and it is looking a bit poor/wobbly now (I dunno how long they have had it)....

Archived