Avolites consoles...

Richard Heng

Tiger Touch if you have the money and weight/size is not critical. It has the touch screen built in and a larger control surface than the Mobile. The Mobile is cheaper, designed to work with a laptop. It has the advantage of being lighter and smaller.

Depends on use.

If you want a self standing desk to leave in/use for small scale shows or tours with minor replots then you buy the tiger touch. You can rent it out on its own.

If you want visualiser function with a small additional bit of hardware to get out or run pre programmed shows off then a mobile. To rent it out you need to provide a clean laptop thats guarenteed to work aswell.

Different targetted machines for different functions. If you want advice give us some detail as to what you want to do/achieve and we might be able to help you

1333667982[/url]' post='435378']

Depends on use.

If you want a self standing desk to leave in/use for small scale shows or tours with minor replots then you buy the tiger touch. You can rent it out on its own.

If you want visualiser function with a small additional bit of hardware to get out or run pre programmed shows off then a mobile. To rent it out you need to provide a clean laptop thats guarenteed to work aswell.

Different targetted machines for different functions. If you want advice give us some detail as to what you want to do/achieve and we might be able to help you

Tiger touch will be good enough for me I hope.. And what bout light converse? Its a good visualizer compared to avo's own vis?Just that its hard to find suppliers for Light Converse in my country, Malaysia

And is there any online course / training for avo consoles?In malaysia, I guess there isnt any workshops for avolites, maybe only seminars, and thats like once in a year. Ive been using avolites for only a year now, used pearl 2k8 and pearl tiger, latest one avo pearl exp titan,I only know how to Do basic programmings, palletes and cues only, learnt it myself with theuser manualLDs in malaysia, they dont share and teach.=/if there is any experts avo console users willing to teach online, plase please let me know, im willing to pay for the lessons ;)

Thx alot guys.. Appreciate it;)

Archived