Star Cloth's Sales

WolvesAndi

Hello All,

Been asked to find out the approx cost for a star cloth for me venue. Unfortunately I have no experience of star cloth's other then hanging them on a few touring shows. What I need is a cloth around 40ft wide and 30ft deep, so if you know approx cost, or the different types of cloth. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Andi

We used S+H technical, got a quality cloth with lots of chases and patterns, replacement lamps are cheap and maintaining it is fairly easy. 9m x 4m with 4 channel dimmer (bout 200 lamps) for £2500, They have prices on their website. hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello All,

Been asked to find out the approx cost for a star cloth for me venue. Unfortunately I have no experience of star cloth's other then hanging them on a few touring shows. What I need is a cloth around 40ft wide and 30ft deep, so if you know approx cost, or the different types of cloth. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Andi

Not UK based but they will supply - try ShowLED - one of my contacts bought a set of their LED cloths after I recommended the company - saw them at PLASA a few years back.

Darned good construction, lightweight cloths, configurable LED setup, all controlled from a 10 channel (?) DMX box - no heavy transformers to mess with.

http://www.showled.com/htdocs/Frameset.asp...Products_BWLeds

Archived