Jump to content

What is the shiney floor covering called....


Recommended Posts

Hi there, I'm a school technician, putting on a production of hairspray later this year. I'm looking for some gloss finish black flooring, similar to that used in the X Factor etc. I've experienced it before, coming on rolls of what looked like plastic/vynal? I'm not sure, but it came in rolls and was taped to the stage floor.


I don't know the technical name for what I'm after and searching 'glossy flooring' in google isn't very helpful, so if anyone knows what its called and (even better) where I can get some. Please, do let me know.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.