Jump to content

Perforated Steel Pipe Strapping


Recommended Posts

I am looking to purchase the following item in the UK, but I cant find it anywhere. It's perfect for fixing a drum kit hardware (cymbal stands etc..) to a piece of steeldeck thats going to get moved on and off stage twice a day for the next month !!


Perforated Steel Pipe Strapping


I'm guessing that its called something different in the UK, hence why my searches are finding nothing.



Thanks in advance....



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.