RCF 325a or DB 605d

MirageTool

Well simple enough,

Which of these two cabs are better to use in small disco, room for around 100 - 150, playing mix of music from 60's to modern day chart ?

Thanks guys

Phil

Hi Phil

Both are brilliant - and I would consider more powerful than you need for this size venue. The 725s are more expensive but are 750W units. You would probably be OK with ART 325As / 405Ds for this audience - or Pair of 322As with a 705AS Sub. Please pm me for more info

regards

Well simple enough,

Which of these two cabs are better to use in small disco, room for around 100 - 150, playing mix of music from 60's to modern day chart ?

Thanks guys

Phil

Hi Phil

Both are brilliant - and I would consider more powerful than you need for this size venue. The 725s are more expensive but are 750W units. You would probably be OK with ART 325As / 405Ds for this audience - or Pair of 322As with a 705AS Sub. Please pm me for more info

regards

I suspect the RCF will have the better quality but I would buy the DB has it's a lot lighter

Archived