Pea light strings

IRW

Hi everyone, I've been looking around and contacting various companies about getting hold of some pre-made pea light strings to line our panto 'Aladdins Cave', but it seems to be proving a bit more tricky than I anticipated.

We've contacted a couple of starcloth manufacturers and some individuals who have been known to do this sort of thing, but so far we're not having much luck, so I was hoping someone on TBR would be able to recommend a supplier.

I'm looking for probably 6 strings of about 20m each, with lights placed at around 45cm intervals (or two 20m strings with lights at 15cm intervals comprising of three circuits so they can 'twinkle').

Thanks,

Ian

Essential Supplies do a 'festoon' pea light string, where the lamps are able to be moved wherever you want them, like the older style festoons. I used them at Salisbury Playhouse a few years ago when we needed to create a starcloth effect in rigid flats.

Linky

Hope they might be what you need?

Neil

Essential Supplies do a 'festoon' pea light string, where the lamps are able to be moved wherever you want them, like the older style festoons. I used them at Salisbury Playhouse a few years ago when we needed to create a starcloth effect in rigid flats.

Linky

Hope they might be what you need?

Neil

Hmmm...they look like they have potential I think!

I've just sent an email off to confirm if they are dimmable, and if they are 24v as the title suggests or 12v as the description suggests.

Thanks,

Ian

Archived