Risk Assessment Forms

Pulsar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I about to design the set for "Barefoot in the Park" Niel Simons

It is set in a NY appartment 7 floors up and needs a practical skylight in so much as there needs to be a broken pane allowing the snow to trickle through and the man gets locked out and needs to crawl around the roof edge past the skylight, so it will needs to be on our 22' wide stage about 6'-8' wide and 5'-6' high

it can be divided into as many or panels ie 2'x2' squares of 3mm Acrylic glass clear sheet, But the company I spoke with said it could not be used on stage due to fire regs

I about to design the set for "Barefoot in the Park" Niel Simons

It is set in a NY appartment 7 floors up and needs a practical skylight in so much as there needs to be a broken pane allowing the snow to trickle through and the man gets locked out and needs to crawl around the roof edge past the skylight, so it will needs to be on our 22' wide stage about 6'-8' wide and 5'-6' high

it can be divided into as many or panels ie 2'x2' squares of 3mm Acrylic glass clear sheet, But the company I spoke with said it could not be used on stage due to fire regs

I need a risk assessment form, is there an on-line one to copy from as we always risk assess but don't record it and as I have told the Fire Authority I think I should make the effory

Review the complete topic (launches new window)