Genesis 2007 tour

chrishandcock

Hi

I've just been watching the genesis - when in rome program. The staging and lighting is rather impressive. I was just wondering if anyone knew the kit list, or any other facts about the tour from a technical aspect, purly out of interest.

Thanks

Chris

Hi

I've just been watching the genesis - when in rome program. The staging and lighting is rather impressive. I was just wondering if anyone knew the kit list, or any other facts about the tour from a technical aspect, purly out of interest.

Thanks

Chris

The chap you want to speak to's Andy Porter (BR member Fraggle)

He was the system tech for the tour. And now seeing as its finished (AFAIK), he might be able to give you some details :rolleyes:

According to his profile he's not been on in a bit, so might take a while for him to pick up his BR messages/get back to you.

HTH, Tom

Yeah, I saw some videos on youtube of bits some people and taken.

I must admit to not being a great fan of genesis, but my dad and uncle went to the show at twickenham and said it was rather impressive even if you didn't like the music too much. My uncle who works for SLX told me a few facts from what they saw there, and I have worked some stuff out from the tv, but was just looking for any specs anyone had.

Was rather impressed that the show in manchester was the day before twickenham, that's quite strike and setup! in 24 hours

It was covered in LSI last year. Somebody who keeps old copies may be able to look it up?

Had a quick check of back issues of the digital edition and couldn't spot it on the front cover. Don't happen to remember which month Paul?

Here's some info

The lighting spec kit list appears to have been:

87 Coemar Infinity Wash fixtures

6 CS6

2 High End Systems F100 fog machines

24 High End Systems Studio Beams

6 80K Hungaoflashes

7 I-Pix Satellites

2 MA Lighting grandMA consoles

26 Martin Atomic 3K Strobes

37 Robe ColorSpot 2500 AT

8 Strong 2K Super Troupers