Competition Time

Brian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in third year of uni, and am definately working full time on education. Still, doesn't count the 39 hours I've been sitting in the uni theatre over the last 3 days!

Ill second* "the apprenticeship", as I'd say "the classroom" sounds very limited to the lower schooling years, when the age range is a fair bit larger.

Guest lightnix

The Academy? :)

e2a: PS - Sorry, just read the OP properly, although I am a full-time student of the University of Life - will that do?

You've got to admit it's a good name, though :D

do you have to be a full time student in theatre related courses or just full time education?

If its the second one, I say:

The "Help me research my dissertation" forum

or

the school bus

I'd say "the classroom" sounds very limited to the lower schooling years, when the age range is a fair bit larger.

I was aware of this but couldnt think of anything else at the time, I like the suggestion of the common room, or maybe even "the hallway" - hints towards school, but also the journey of life :)

possibly it could be the "all I do is theatre so im gonna fail my GCSEs/AS/A2s so please help me or I wont be able to get a job" forum

Steve

To save everybody wading through several pages, the suggestion so far (excluding those that are tongue-in-cheek) are...

• The Youth Club
  • The Gaffa Forum
  • Runner's Corner
  • The Youth Theatre
  • The School Hall
  • The Future
  • The Apprenticeship
  • The Classroom
  • The Sandbox
  • The Playground
  • The Gymnasium
  • The Common Room