UK legal frequencies for iem's?

rinkydinkron

Yeah, its complex, which is why I didnt quote a MHz, my assumption is if you are wireless enough to need IEMs you've probably already exhausted the licence free band with microphones (and/or instrument links), and you're into JFMG territory. If you don't already know all this then you need to take a quick step back, as again, you're probably using enough wireless stuff to risk wireless problems, such as intermodulation. Or maybe you dont have anything else wireless, in which case the licence free band beckons...

The actual answer to your question is that there are loads of frequency bands available for the use of IEMs, most at a cost, how much of the available bandwidth you can actualy find equipment for is another matter ;)

Moderation: QUALITY CONTROL - I sympathise here - the subject of radio microphones has been covered, many many times. A Google search of the forum makes reference to jfmg over and over again - hence the initial response to the post. As the JFMG site has all the answers the OP requires, I will close the topic.

Archived