zero 88 sirius 24

Zero88Fan

The dreaded Varta V150 chemical time bomb. RS stock no. 422-393

Edit: I should have said "V150 3.6V" for completeness as the V150 designation covers some other voltages. The RS stock number is still correct for the 3.6V part.

Dave

Edited by DrV

The dreaded Varta V150 chemical time bomb. RS stock no. 422-393

Edit: I should have said "V150 3.6V" for completeness as the V150 designation covers some other voltages. The RS stock number is still correct for the 3.6V part.

Dave

Thanks, ill get that ordered

I remember running the opening night of a new venue with a "suddenly-dead" Sirius-48. Fortunately my Lx Op was in the drama group at a nearby university which had the same desk, so we very hurriedly "borrowed" theirs &, with the covers off, did the show with the mother-boards of one desk lying upside-down ribbon-cabled to the fader boards of the other one. Unfortunately, for reasons we didn't have time to investigate, the channel numbers didn't tally, so none of the subs or cues worked, which made for an "interesting" night of busking.

Thanks to Zero-88 & my dealer pulling out all the stops we had a new working desk by the next night, but I suspect this was when my hair started to go grey.