Good news (sort of)

Owain

Band's stolen equipment found in Cash Generator store

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-51402225

Bassist Charlie Howarth said: "The majority of the equipment [stolen] was mine. [When Guy called] it was pretty remarkable... Never thought we'd get it back and so quickly... 24 hours [afterwards] is pretty mad."

Cash Generator has not yet responded to a request for a comment when approached by the BBC.

Not that long ago, a Cham Sys turned up in Cash Converters and a member of one of the FB groups took a photo of the serial number. Word got back to the owner who I recall managed to get the desk back.

Legalised fencing service those places.

• 2 weeks later...
Tev (stagebus) had to fight for *months* to get his moving heads that appeared in cash converters, when he very first started the business. He got the damn things back eventually though. They did at least take them off the shelf fairly promptly when he notified them that they were his though.

Tev (stagebus) had to fight for *months* to get his moving heads that appeared in cash converters, when he very first started the business. He got the damn things back eventually though. They did at least take them off the shelf fairly promptly when he notified them that they were his though.

Might have been quicker to "buy" them back, then launch a civil action for the amount.

Not that long ago, a Cham Sys turned up in Cash Converters and a member of one of the FB groups took a photo of the serial number. Word got back to the owner who I recall managed to get the desk back.

Legalised fencing service those places.

I think I saw it as they also put it as a buy now on their ebay. Was a tempting price so the guy cant have sold it to them for much. around dunstable area