Rackmount or freestanding units, which take high-current inputs, and provide MCB protection to lower-current outputs. RCD protection is often an option. Some units also include Voltage, Current and Frequency monitoring.
Power distribution is commonly built in to Touring dimmer racks to save space and cabling.
- Blakley Electrics (UK Manufacturer)
- IDE Systems (UK Manufacturer)
- Indu Electric (UK/USA/Germany Manufacturer)
- KES (UK manufacturer)
- Rubber Box (UK manufacturer)
- SES (UK manufacturer)
- GSL Power (UK manufacturer)
- Power Box Factory (Italian manufacturer)