|DMX outs (chans):||2048|
|Lighting Desk Data Table|
This Desk can control 240 Fixtures/dimmers on a total of 4 universes (2048 channels).
- Theatrical Plotting and Playback functions.
- Shape Generator for instant creation of patterns and effects.
- 15 Playback Masters controlling 450 memories, chases or cue lists.
- MIDI and Bass, Mid, Treble sound to light triggers.
- Colour VGA output fitted as standard.
- Front panel now reverse printed Poly Carbonate Laminate using technology from the Diamond 4, this is incredibly hard wearing and looks excellent.
- Front panel printing updated to include the various new functions introduced in software revisions since the introduction of Pearl 2000.
- New improved feel Playback and Master faders. The same faders are used on the Diamond 4 and Sapphire 2000 mastering.
- Newly styled end cheeks finished in a tough grey and metal impregnated paint.
- Newly styled roller laminate in Silver and Black.
- New Two Speed silver slim encoder knobs, as used and designed for Diamond 4.
- White and Grey fader knobs used throughout.
- Output panel now has 4 DMX XLR connectors, as used on the Sapphire 2000.
- Each console individually has an electronic serial number, linked to physically engraved metalwork numbering making reselling of stolen consoles more difficult.
- Supplied with or ready to install Pearl 2004 software, this includes new personality files containing table information for many fixtures making programming of complex fixtures very simple.
- Supplied with PC applications: Avolites Visualiser, Pearl Simulation program and Cache Builder
Software specifications as the Pearl 2010, but with 10 playbacks and only 30 preset handles.