I Move 8s Transformer/CCT Minuette Lock off nut

Ashley R

Hi all

I was looking for some places in the UK that I would be able to get the following for:

The primary transformer for an I Move 8s, has both a 12VAC and a 24VAC output with 250VAC going in. Written on the transformer is as follows: YF-133 (100v), 008001031 , LVD021876 04-06-22(041-076EI) Must be some kind of serial #/Manufacturing date etc. etc. This Fixture is touching on 6yrs old (The Main PCB is stamped 2005).

I am going to call the Australian distributor for Acme/I Solution tomorrow, but they stopped importing this fixture 1-2 years ago at least, but I have still seen it for sale online in the UK,so this is my fall back plan.

I'm also after a lot of Lock off nuts for a CCT Minuette PC, After just having a quick look on google, I see there are a few variants. The one I'm after is essentially a circle, with indents around it and the threaded hole in the center. Click here to see a picture of a Profile with one on it. Ive already tried emailing CCT twice with no reply, and I don't think I will be calling them any time soon.

Thanks Ashley

Regarding the CCT locking knobs, they are just standard threaded handles, certainly here in the UK there are a number of fastener suppliers who sell them. If totally stuck RS sell them, look in the "Knobs, levers and handwheels" section. For example the M10 version is 288-1817.

Regarding the CCT locking knobs, they are just standard threaded handles, certainly here in the UK there are a number of fastener suppliers who sell them. If totally stuck RS sell them, look in the "Knobs, levers and handwheels" section. For example the M10 version is 288-1817.

Ah ok, Wonderful! Will have to have a look around then. Thanks for the pointer.

Edit: Excellent! RS Australia has got them. Time to get those Minuette's back into action!

Archived