Fat Frog floppy emulator

vaquero

hi all. I am still using a fat frog with a band and recently the floppy died. I replaced this with an emulator but I think I need to configure it to read in 1Mb blocks. can anybody help as when I tried to download some software, it wasn't compatible with windows 10. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I've too have replaced a Fat Froggy floppy with a USB emulator. I've got some software that works fine in Windows 10. I can't for the life of me think where I got it from. It's only a 4mb file ;)

PM sent :)

Hello,

I did the same thing when I had a FatFrog but don't remember having to set it up, it was just a case of plug and play.

What's the name of the emulator and configuration software you have?

Edward

I did the same thing when I had a FatFrog but don't remember having to set it up, it was just a case of plug and play.

What's the name of the emulator and configuration software you have?

Hi Edward - yes this was possible but you would have found that your memory stick had a capacity of 1.44 MB but you probably had to format it from the FF for it to work at all. You needed the special software to make multiple 1.44 MB partitions which you could select on the drive itself as the FF expected to see a floppy disk. However for most purposes a single partition or floppy was ample for us even when we started to have LED fixtures as well as dimmers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived