wharfedale powered speaker evp x15P

danno54

Hi,

I have a faulty wharfedate evp x15P speaker. the speaker is dead no power light, but not popping fuses.

I have done some testing and it looks like I have an open circuit and the primary winding on the switch mode power transformer.

the part number on the transformer is non exisitant, does andy body know what it is or can you recommend a suitable replacement?

thank you

1472287535[/url]' post='541902']

Unless you are very determined I would not attempt repair of a switch mode psu. The transformers are usually custom wound anyway. Is the psu a separate module or is it built into the power amp board?

Hi, the psu module is seperate.

Unless you are very determined I would not attempt repair of a switch mode psu. The transformers are usually custom wound anyway. Is the psu a separate module or is it built into the power amp board?

Hi, the psu module is seperate.

So you might be able to replace with a generic PSU module if you can find the spec of the original

Archived