This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced freelance or contracting Audio Visual Technician to work in several prestigious venues abroad.
You should be used to dealing with a wide range of equipment. You will be responsible for set up, operation and de-rig of the audio-visual equipment for current production of ‘TeZukA’.
- Set and de-rig of all AV equipment utilising local venue technicians
- Projector & Camera Focus
- Re-programing of Catalyst and Hog
The ideal candidate will:
· Experienced in programming CATALYST and WHOLE HOG3/HOG PC & wing Lighting Desk
· Experienced in using Barco FLM HD20 Video Projector
· Have knowledge of the Sony HVR-Z1E Camcorder
· Work well in what can be a pressured environment
· Willing to travel
Salary: £600-650 Per week depending on Experience + All travel and Accommodation
Start Mid April
Please send a CV + Covering email to:
Andrew Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org