Hospital Bed with Wheels.

Gardnersetup

Hi All,

I am looking for a hospital bed, modern looking, and must have wheels.

Very Limited Budget.

Needed for next week, (30th of April to the 5th of May) Monday to Sunday at King's Head Theatre.

Any advise or help would be, greatly thanked.

Many Thanks,

Matthew.

Ring around some of the larger local scrap metal places. We bought one locally from a scrap yard and replaced the top with a worktop to make a height adjustable bench. Think we paid a tenner for it!

The hospital I work at hires from https://www.hill-rom.co.uk sometimes by the day for non average patients. You could try them but I can't promise they'll be cheap and I can promise that their beds are good and heavy and need a box van with full ramp access to all places -you simply don't lift them without mechanical aid.

Very few council supplied healthcare beds are used a second time and likely nursing home beds are changed for every patient BUT being there at the right time could be hard.

Are A&M hire still in NW London?

What's the get-in like there these days? I took a show there a long time back and decided to leave the set in the van. Unless it has changed it suits black box/suspension of disbelief rather than accurate portrayal.

As Jive hints they weigh at least 100 kg and then they rarely come with mattresses. A&M Willesden allegedly, sadface, closed three weeks ago to make way for a white elephant called Dumbo.

No sorry, called HS2.

Archived