Status Quo Acoustic Gig, Stage Lights.

Goochie

Hi Guys, Did anyone see the Status Quo Acoustic Gig this week on the BBC Red Button?

On stage they had several Big Dustbin Lid sized LED lights on stands, really effective and powerful too, I was wondering if anyone knew what lights these were please?

Heres a link to one of the tracks video, the lights are on stands just behind the Musicians

Status Qou Live

Many Thanks

Hi guys, many thanks.

I don't need these lights, would like some tho but well out of my price range, I was just interested because I hadn't seen anything like those units before anywhere and I am very impressed.

Once again guys Many thanks, very interesting stuff.

Hi guys, many thanks.

I don't need these lights, would like some tho but well out of my price range, I was just interested because I hadn't seen anything like those units before anywhere and I am very impressed.

Once again guys Many thanks, very interesting stuff.

I saw some in a Disney park in Florida on a recent holiday, they were more entertaining than the band! Great eye candy and very versatile, particularly the most expensive version.

Archived