Music Tribe Care Department Info

Turbo Guy

Is this an advert I see before me ??

I'm not advertising anything other than the contact details for the CARE (spares/service) department for Music Tribe Brands. I'm sure some of you own/install Turbosound,Tannoy,Lab Gruppen, Lake, Midas, Klark Teknik, TC Electronics kit.

There has been some updates to the contact info and thats the reason for posting.

If it's breaking forum rules then please take it down.

Are Behringer products excluded from that support? I was under the impression that at least the X32 family were supported from Kidderminster.

Good question. I was wondering the same thing...

The top line of the info posted states its for the ENTERPRISE Division and then lists the products associated with that division. These are the products supported.

Behringer is also handled by care but those products are considered as consumer/Mi products rather than Professional and carry a different warranty programme (3 years I believe)

The reason for posting the info is for those using ENTERPRISE products

Thanks

• 1 year later...
1600694206[/url]' post='584701']

did anyone get anywhere with contact info for Turbo products? The main kidderminster number returns a 'number not in use tone'.

I was part of the sales team in the Uk until last month

Uli has gotten rid of all customer facing staff in the UK now. Care is a joke with minimal staff now and only interaction via the community page. Everything is now moving to Malaysia.

If you had an account with Eufill you can still purchase via them for now. Uli’s plan is to sell everything via Amazon and large E-commerce platforms only (Thomann mainly)

Good luck