MagicQ help

Crash_Override

Hi,

I have a question about MagicQ software. I now have the latest (1.7.5.1) version with the latest personalities files. I have older show files that were created on earlier versions of the MagicQ (1.7.??) where I downloaded the newest personality files to get profile for my new Robe Parfect150 but nowhere I can't find CTO/CTC encoder if I patch them to my old show. But if I create a new show then they appear under the color section. How to get it in the older show file to appear?

The personality is stored in the showfile so even if you update all the personalities on the console, the old version will remain in the showfile.

MagicQ documentation says this is how you update the personality in a showfile

"You can update a head stored in a show file with the one stored in show/heads using the “Reload Head” soft button. In the Head Editor press the “Reload Head” soft button. The head will be reloaded from disc and all the patched heads in the show will use the updated head. Note that it is not possible to reload a head where the number of channels in the head has been changed."

https://secure.chamsys.co.uk/help/documentation/magicq/ch24.html

Archived