Avolites trouble

duncanflight

I experienced multiple issues / head scratching moments with Avo today.

1) I had built a showfile on the Titan Simulator & Virtual Panel. I was unable to load this show on a real desk. The file was saved onto a USB stick that I always use to save files for desk backups. The file is recognised but fails to load. On a Quartz I get "the show file failed to initialise" and on a Titan mobile it just crashes. All are running T10.1. Does anyone else experience this?

2) I had some troubles recording a Master fader. When I attempt to record a Master of any kind, when the faders are flashing I cannot select any of them. They just remain flashing until I quit. Any other memory would record fine. I would guess that this was just a bug that a restart would fix, although a restart is not possible during the show.

3) I was trying to use the Remote App. The correct desk comes up but the App just freezes on loading show.

4) Is there a way of combining 2 recorded playbacks into 1 playback mid show. So merging what is recorded without using the programmer? An example would be 2 playbacks. 1 controls front wash and 2 controls backlight. To combine both to 1 fader then delete the second.

Im sure there will be questions.

Ta

(4) can be done easily using blind mode, just switch to blind, include playback 2, record to playback 1 using [merge], exit blind, done.

(3) what device are you using for remote? I have had this problem on certain Android devices but on others it works... never found out why

not sure about (1) and (2)

for (3) It is an Android phone running 7.0 and Titan Remote 10.1

for (4) thanks for that. I have never tried blind mode with include fuction.

(4) can be done easily using blind mode, just switch to blind, include playback 2, record to playback 1 using [merge], exit blind, done.

(3) what device are you using for remote? I have had this problem on certain Android devices but on others it works... never found out why

not sure about (1) and (2)

Archived