Hog 3 cue timinh

richard

Hello

Anyone know anything about hog 3 cue timing, some cues have a time of 0s,2s/0s - I guess the latter is up/down and the former is some attributes - how do I change or add the non intensity time???

Thanks!

Hello

Anyone know anything about hog 3 cue timing, some cues have a time of 0s,2s/0s - I guess the latter is up/down and the former is some attributes - how do I change or add the non intensity time???

Thanks!

The first 0 and 2 are fade times for different parameters or fixtures, the 0 following the / is fade out. To edit times open the cue, select parameter, press Time, enter the required value and update.

So to edit colour time open the cue then press "Colour, Time, XX, Enter, Update"

To edit the delay do the same but press time twice, so "Colour, Time, Time, XX, Enter, Update"

This will be global in the cue. To do so for specific fixtures select them first.

Alternatively, when you've opened the cue it appears in an editor window. You can switch views with the buttons at the top. Select Fade or Delay and edit values directly in the spread sheet.

Hope that helps!

Leggy.

Archived