Important: If you are having problems with the Wiki saying pages are protected, and only allowing you to view the source when you try to edit them, try logging out and back in again using the buttons in the top right. This should resolve the problem. It's currently a known issue and we are in the process of looking for a workaround.
The Blue Room Wiki
Welcome to the Blue Room Wiki. This is our new knowledgebase for everything backstage and relies on you to contribute materials in order for it to expand.
The "vision" is to create not only an extensive online reference document, but to make it the obvious first place to look when you are searching for any info that falls within our basic remit.
Some useful pages:
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Categories - all articles in this wiki are placed into one or more categories. See these categories and their contents here. This list will grow.
- Stub pages - these are "placeholder" pages, or works-in-progress. Can you contribute?
- Pages that are linked to but are yet to have any content created
- Recent changes - what has been added since your last visit?
If you've never used a wiki before - and some may find it a bizarre concept - there is a page describing what a wiki is. But the important thing to remember is that it is not a spectator sport! Please contribute - the more you put in, the more you'll get out of it.
To start with, we've put together a few categories which you can file your articles under. This will grow as more content gets created.
At present, this site is still in beta form, but there's already a fair amount of content from many contributors. However, more info is always welcome.
As with all Wikis, most articles will be open for any members to edit. Only a few will be Protected - if you feel these need updated, leave a note on the corresponding discussion page.
Share and enjoy.